Thursday 11 September 2014

Update On My Bio Sculpture Gels

As promised, I have an update on my Bio Sculpture Gels that I had done just before my holiday to Turkey.

I had them painted around late July and now had to remove them early September (4-5 weeks) for school. I most probably could have left them on for a few weeks longer, since they had held up really well.

I had a tiny bit of peeling and chipping on my thumb nail and pinky, but apparently that was because I went in the sea a lot and that caused the polish to erode? I'm not entirely sure but I still managed to keep the polish on all summer!

Below are some before pictures of the gels when they were freshly done!






BEFORE



AFTER


You can see how much my nails had grown over the 4-5 weeks from the 'after' picture and the gap between the cuticle and polish. I would definitely recommend anyone to get a Bio Sculpture Gel Manicure if they have weak nails that need strengthening OR if they would like their polish to stay on for a long amount of time. For those at school, you can even get a light pink polish or a clear gel, which I have on at the moment!

The clear gel prevents my nails from breaking since it is so strengthening, and also I can paint over them whenever I wish and the gel won't come off unless I soak them off! By now, my nails would have definitely broken, so the clear gels have been amazing.


Please leave any feedback or questions in the comments!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment