Thursday 14 May 2015

MAC Brushes Dupes



My MAC eye brushes are a staple in my collection and I love them, but after receiving a fab Christmas present, I have now discovered some amazing dupes that I think are potentially better than MAC!


MAC 224 TAPERED BLENDING - £23


This big fluffy blending brush is ideal for buffing eye shadows into your crease, since it doesn't create any harsh lines and diffuses out the colour.

ZOEVA 228 CREASE - £6.95


The Zoeva 228 Crease brush is slightly fluffier than the MAC 224, but I prefer it like that since it buffs out eye shadows even better - great for people who have a lot of space between their eye lid and brow!

MAC 217 BLENDING - £19


The cult favourite, the MAC 217 is a staple small blending brush which is great for depositing eye shadow directly into the crease and blending it out.

ZOEVA 227 SOFT DEFINER - £6.95


The Zoeva 227 brush is pretty much an exact dupe, and as you can tell from the pictures, is much more soft! It seems to have lasted better through washes compared to my MAC one too.

MAC 266 SMALL ANGLE - £16.50


My MAC 266 has been through some rough times... I've had it for ages! But I love it for filling in my eyebrows, whether I'm using powder or dipbrow pomade, as well as using it for gel eyeliner.

ZOEVA 317 WING LINER - £5.95


The MAC 266 is known for being super thin, but the Zoeva dupe is even thinner?! Therefore it's perfect for creating winged eyeliner, and if you like to fill in your brows will precise strokes.

MAC 239 EYE SHADER - £21


The MAC 239 is the ideal brush for packing on eye shadow onto the eyelid, especially loose pigments. You can also use it for applying shadow onto the brow bone and inner corners.

ZOEVA 234 SMOKY SHADER - £6.95


The Zoeva 234 dupe is slightly wider than the MAC 239, although it works exactly the same and is an essential eye shadow brush to have. It seems to have lasted better than my MAC 239 and keeps its soft texture pretty well.


I hope this post was useful for some of you, let me know if you have any MAC brush dupes! Also, check out the rest of the Zoeva brushes because they're so affordable and are great quality, so you can't go wrong.


xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I would like to know if I can use Zoeva 228 for setting the undereye area and even little spots.
    Thank a lot! Giulia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Giulia! I think the Zoeva 228 would be a bit too small for setting the under eye, a good brush would be the Real Techniques setting brush. But the Zoeva 228 should work on little areas yeah! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blinds that can be a bit more awkward to clean are those made from wood. Wooden plantation shutters can be difficult to clear but this is far from impossible. best duster for window blinds

    ReplyDelete