Thursday 28 May 2015

High End Lipstick Dupes



Hi everyone! When I was rummaging around my lipstick collection the other day, I was swatching random lipsticks and realised that I actually have a few dupes - including some for cult favourites from high end brands! I won't give any long-winded explanations about each dupe since I'm sure you can all judge from the pictures yourself, but definitely give some of these cheaper alternatives a swatch when in stores. But of course if you have any questions about any of the high end lipsticks or the drugstore dupes, feel free to leave them in the comments below!


URBAN DECAY 'ANARCHY'




DUPE ~ BOURJOIS 'FUSCHIA GRAFFITI'






MAC 'KINDA SEXY'




DUPE ~ MILANI 'NUDE CREME'






BOBBI BROWN 'CALYPSO'




DUPE ~ MAX FACTOR 'BEWITCHING CORAL'





MAC 'BLANKETY'




DUPE ~ WET N WILD 'FERGIE DAILY'





MAC 'EVER HIP'




DUPE ~ BOURJOIS 'PEACH ON THE BEACH'





I hope you all enjoyed this post and found some good dupes! If I ever come across some more lipstick dupes, I'll be sure to do another post featuring them.
*I won't have any blog posts up for a few weeks because of exam season, however once those are over, I'll have the weekly blog posts back up and running!*


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment