Thursday 30 October 2014

Liquid Glitter Phone Case

I recently bought this liquid iPhone case from the brand Skinny Dip, since it was exclusive to Selfridges! I have been obsessed with Skinny Dip and their range of phone cases for ages and have been waiting for the best moment to buy one. There was a baby pink faux fur case that I was desperate to buy but it sadly went out of stock. So now that Selfridges and Topshop stock Skinny Dip, it is easily accessible to us all.

Since the two stores have only recently stocked them, Selfridges themselves have some exclusive cases and other items! The liquid glitter one I purchased was out of stock at first, but thankfully the next day I checked it was back in stock!










I think that the case is so unique with the way the glitter moves within the liquid and it's so different from anything else I've seen. Skinny Dip overall do amazing phone cases, iPad cases, headphones and loads more so check them out!! Remember, if you want to get this case in particular or any other exclusive Selfridges ones, get them quick before they sell out!
The only negative is the price being £18.00 plus £4.95 shipping, so I'm hoping that it will last well. However, it did come with a screen protector as well so I can't complain!
Here are some direct links for particular sites to make things a tad easier, just click on whichever you'd like to visit >
Please leave any feedback or questions in the comments!
xoxo


2 comments:

  1. LeMoTong cell phone case manufacturer provides custom liquid glitter phone case wholesale service for global phone case suppliers, vendors, distributions, and wholesalers. custom liquid glitter case

    ReplyDelete