Saturday 18 October 2014

September Birchbox Review


Birchbox is a monthly subscription service that costs £10 per month (plus £2.95 P&P) from which you receive a variety of full sized and sample sized beauty and hair products, as well as sometimes food?! At the moment there are a TON of beauty subscription companies ranging from all sorts of prices, so for AGES I have been checking out the #birchboxuk on instagram to see what people receive in their monthly subscription boxes. Between other brands, I decided that Birchbox seemed like the best since it tends to give high-end products and hard-to-find products. SO I finally caved in and signed up for the monthly recurring subscription, which is awesome because you can cancel whenever you want!

 
Since I signed up towards the end of September, the first box I receive was the September box itself so I had a vague idea about what would be inside. I wasn't disappointed! For £12.95 it is definitely worth the money, particularly because one of the products (the Beauty Blender) is normally £16 by itself?!



List of the products:

-Beauty Blender Sponge
- Premae Skincare Face & Body Scrub
- Model Co 'Viva' Lip Laquer
- Benefit It's Potent Eye Cream
- Birchbox Photo Clip
- Agave Healing Oil Treatment

I also received a packet of dried pineapples in the box, but annoyingly ate them before I took pictures...

Overall I was really impressed with my first box because I know I will use every single product. Of course the majority of the products were sample sized but I wasn't too bothered because you still get a lot of product inside, especially with the Benefit Eye Cream and Model Co Lip Laquer!

If you're a true lover of beauty and get excited when trying new things out, then defo subscribe to Birchbox. Maybe go onto whichbeautyboxUK which is a great website comparing the different subscription boxes in the UK! But for the price and variety of products given over the past few months, its great!

Please leave any feedback in the comments
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment