Thursday 16 October 2014

Update: Lack of posts!

Hi everyone!
I am so so sorry for the lack of posts in the past few weeks, I normally love to blog at least once a week but ever since school started, I've been SO busy.
Firstly, I was juggling two jobs during the beginning school- trying to leave one and start one at the same time! So that took up the majority of my days in the week and school work had to be my priority whilst I had free time. Thankfully I now have one part time job which only takes up two of my days in the week, giving me much more time to get my blogging together.

Also, the past month was the time for me to start my University application and meet my school's deadline for completion. That meant whenever I had completed my school work, I had no choice but to work on my personal statement and research Uni's. That has all now been done and dusted, but if anyone has any questions about the Uni process and is in the same boat as me, then feel free to comment below!



The most exciting thing that took up a lot of my time this past month was my 18th birthday! It was on the 25th September so from that Thursday onwards it was non-stop fun! I had an amazing long birthday weekend thanks to my friends and family and created loads of memories, such as going for a Spa Day, visiting WAH Nails and much more. I have some pictures from my birthday on my instagram @fabuleusebeauty if you'd like to check them out!

Lastly, I was offered an amazing opportunity from Sheryll Donerson, the founder and Editor-in-Chief of Glamtrotting Magazine and I am now a regular contributer to the magazine! It is an amazing stepping stone towards my future and I am so grateful for the opportunity. The magazine is an online way for women to access awesome tips and info on beauty all around the world. If you are interested in checking out the magazine and possibly subscribing then click here and have a look! http://bit.ly/1rplUMV

Again, I am so sorry for the lack of posts over the past month!! I'm ready to get back into the flow of posting regularly, my aim is at least once a week, hopefully twice!

Thank you for your patience everyone
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment