Sunday 26 October 2014

October Birchbox Review

From my monthly recurring subscription to Birchbox, this month I received the October edition. I made sure that I didn't look at the #birchboxuk on instagram, so that what I received was a surprise!



Due to the month being October, the box had a pink theme supporting Breast Cancer Awareness and an awesome message sporting a 'Work It!' attitude. This meant that all the products in the box were ways to allow women to get through the day and fight any beauty problems they might come across!





The little pink makeup bag that the products came in was GREAT, since I'm always on the lookout for small makeup bags to fit in my handbag, so I give Birchbox a thumbs up for that! I have included the list of the products, so feel free to have a read if you're interested! The products I was most excited about was the KMS Texturising Hair Spray and the Cool Fix lotion; essentials that anyone would need. My only downfall was that there weren't any products that AMAZED me in terms of branding, however it is still good value for money. Slowly through the month I will do some quick reviews on the individual products, so keep an eye out for them!

If any of you received the October Birchbox, let me know what you thought in the comments!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment