Thursday 6 November 2014

Exclusive Meet and Greet with Zoella

I happened to be one of the few lucky people to be selected to personally meet Zoella! In case you don't know who she is, she is basically the biggest and most successful British vlogger and blogger to date, as well as one of the biggest in the entire world. I entered the competition online from one of Zoe's twitter posts and a month later, I received the email saying that I won!





At first, I had to go into London the day before to collect wristbands for me and my sister, where we were told about the location for the meet and greet (which was Battersea Park). We made sure to get there as fast as we could on the day, and came to find around 100-200 people in the queue! The staff were lovely and gave us popcorn, zoella goodie bags with chocolate, badges and more!








Even though we had to wait for a few hours, the build up was so exciting since we received autographs from Zoe and got to chat to all the other fans!



Then came the amazing moment...
We weren't able to see Zoe until it was seconds before we met her, and seeing her in the flesh was seriously something I'll never forget. She looked gorgeous and was so so lovely in person, exactly how she is in her videos!




Thank you Zoe for holding such a great night for all of us fans, especially since she had to do much more for the Youtube Brandcast event after we had all left. It was a day I'll never forget and I know that I am so so lucky to have met her!!
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment