Thursday 27 November 2014

NEW HAIR: Brown Balayage Ombre












Quick post on my new hair!!
For ages I have wanted to get the perfect brown ombre transitioning from my dark brown (basically black) hair into a medium brown and then a light brown. In particular, the balayage ombre was something I definitely wanted to get!

Balayage is simply an ombre that fades up into your hair to random heights, so it looks like there is a natural blend within the colours of your hair. I couldn't find many salons in my local area that offered this certain ombre, but with the help of instagram pictures my hairdresser got the idea.

Since my hair is so thick, I wasn't able to have EVERY strand of hair dyed brown on the bottom as it would take forever, however the majority is dyed and I sort of like the whole highlights/ombre look to my hair. As you can see, I had some brown brought up into the front strands of my face all the way up to my roots, to go along with the balayage blend.

As you can imagine, my biggest fear is that my hair will turn orange since Asian hair tends to do so when lightened, but I'm trying to find the best products to prevent that. If anyone knows of any, please let me know in the comments!

This whole process was done without any bleach and the colour was left on for around 25 minutes, so try to stay away from bleach and find a hairdresser that will take time to blend your hair colour well. That way you will get the best result! If anyone has any questions, then please leave them in the comments!

NECKLACE - click here!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment