Monday 1 December 2014

Second Issue of Glamtrotting Magazine!


Hey everyone, I have great news! As some of you may know, I am a regular contributor to Glamtrotting Magazine, an awesome online magazine that supplies beauty articles for women all around the world. The issues are bi-monthly so the issue for November/December has just been released!
I am so excited because loads of new contributors have been added to the Glamtrotting team and there are so many experienced and knowledgeable women writing great articles for you all.

 
I myself wrote a flawless fall/winter makeup tutorial with a step-by-step guide and pictures, perfect for women on the go! The article is exclusive to Glamtrotting Magazine, so if you want to have a look you'll have to subscribe.
Here's a sneak peek of my article, which the @glamtrotting instagram account featured on their page whilst they were editing the article!

So if anyone is interested, click the link here > Subscribe!
It's definitely worth investing in since you'll receive so much beauty info and tips - I learn something new every time I read an article! Thanks for reading!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment