Thursday 18 December 2014

December Birchbox Review












Probably the prettiest Birchbox I've received so far and two full size products?! This month was a good one!

As you can see, the December Birchbox was exclusively designed by Sophia Webster and featured amazing products as well as a mini purse desgined by Webster too! Images of the products and the total list is above so I won't bore you with a list myself.

Personally my favourite products so far are the Models Own nail polish which I got to choose the shade of - Birchbox emailed us a few weeks ago and allowed us to choose between four glitter shades, and I went with the purple. My other favourite is the Eyeko stick which will be so quick and useful for smokey eyes, as well as the exclusive Benefit cracker containing a mini high beam - so cute!

Incase you didn't know, Birchbox is a monthly beauty subscription service which costs £10 + £2.95 p&p a month. If you're interested in subscribing then click here, I'd highly recommend it!

Please leave any questions or feedback in the comments.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment