Thursday 4 December 2014

My Favourite Winter Lipsticks


I have a simple post for you all today - my favourite Winter lipsticks! I'm definitely a bold lip kinda girl and during Winter you can get away with so many dark shades. I've included a mix of drugstore and high-end so hopefully there's something for all of you, from a Winter nude to a Winter bold lip. Instead of boring you with loads of text, I'll just insert the swatches and pics with the name of the lipstick!

 
P.S. Sorry for some of the blurry pictures, my camera was doing all sorts of weird things when I was taking the try-on pictures of myself and wouldn't take quick shots?! Hopefully I'll have it sorted by my next post, sorry!
MAC 'TWIG' LIPSTICK




BOURJOIS 'NUDE-IST' ROUGE EDITION VELVET LIPSTICK





CHANEL 'REBELLE' ROUGE COCO SHINE LIPSTICK





L'OREAL 'EVA'S RED' LIPSTICK





MAC 'VIVA GLAM 1' LIPSTICK





MAC 'REBEL' LIPSTICK





MAC 'CYBER' LIPSTICK






Please leave any feedback or questions in the comments below!
xoxo


2 comments:

  1. I love the way the lipstick colours suit you. I'm a bit doubtful on the last colour choice. But I love the other colours. Might get myself some.

    I love your blog btw. Do you have bloglovin account?😊

    www.fashionbeautytip.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! If you're really brave, then defo go for the bold lip colour!
      I haven't got a bloglovin account at the moment, do you reckon its worth making one? x

      Delete