Thursday 11 December 2014

My New Job!


Annoyingly I won't be able to have a fab blog post for you all this week because I've been so busy, but I have a reason why - my new job! As you can tell from the logo above, I am now a Beauty Consultant for Benefit Cosmetics!!
Anyone who knows me knows that I have been trying to get a job in the makeup field for over a year and have been rejected so so so many times. However I finally had some luck when applying for a Christmas temp job and being granted with a phone interview. From there it was a long process, with another interview at a benefit counter far away from me, a stage on the shop floor for a few hours and then another interview at the actual store I would be working in. I won't be revealing the store I actually work in though because of crazy people out in the world...

 
I am SO excited and I have already started my first few shifts and I have honestly loved it. Being able to put my main interest and skill to use is the best thing ever and already I have had compliments saying that my makeup is of a MAC girl standard, its crazy?! Hopefully they can keep me on permanently after the Christmas period, but if not then I should have an advantage with trying to get a permanent position at Benefit Cosmetics at another store.
I just thought I'd update you all on my new counter job, which has literally been my main goal and dream for AGES, I still can't believe that I actually work for Benefit! If anyone has any questions about the recruitment process or the job itself, then feel free to leave me a comment.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment