Sunday 16 November 2014

November Birchbox Review









I was seriously impressed with this month's Birchbox?!

Firstly, a full size bottle of the Dr. Jart Skin Mist is amazing, and it really is a huge bottle! Since it is worth £18 alone and the box itself cost me £12.95 altogether, its a great product to receive.

My second favourite product was the Lord and Berry sample bronzer, since it is a great cool toned shade of brown but it being in a tiny pan is going to be quite a challenge to use.. But any makeup to try out is fine by me!

The other products were all ones that I'd happily use and the added chocolate bar was delish! Overall, I am super happy with this month's Birchbox and I'm not going to waste your reading time by writing a load of waffle. Feel free to go onto the #birchboxuk hashtag on Instagram to see what others got and you can make your own judgement on whether the box is worth the money!

If you'd like to subscribe to Birchbox and receive £5.00 to spend on the e-shop then click here!
If anyone else received this month's box or has any questions about the subscription, then please leave them in the comments.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment