Sunday 18 January 2015

January Birchbox Review




I don't really think of these as informative blog posts anymore, more like letting you guys have a quick look at what I got in my Birchbox this month in case you were interested in subscribing.

Not going to lie, I wasn't CRAZY about this month's Birchbox, mostly because I'm not that into fitness or health (aka lazy). I might use the Pilates band for squats or mini exercises, Birchbox had a good demonstration video on their Instagram! Although the other products I found a bit random, not huge sample sizes either.

However I was SO happy with the full size Stila Lip Glaze because I love any lip products and the Detangling Spray was great because my hair has become so tangled ever since I got it coloured?! The REN mask was also fab because REN is an awesome brand overall so they have great products to try out.

I'd still definitely recommend anyone to subscribe to Birchbox, this month didn't appeal to my taste but surely would to loads of other women and their boxes are consistently good! Have a look at the #birchboxuk on Instagram if you want to get a better idea.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment