Thursday 15 January 2015

My Perfume Collection



This is a selection of my most loved perfumes and ones that I'd know I'd definitely repurchase. The best thing is that they all range in price and scents so I can always change up my perfume for whatever occasion. I'm not the best at describing scents though so I'll try to do the best I can, hopefully some of you will find a new perfume to add to your collection!





CHRISTIAN DIOR
MISS DIOR CHERIE EAU DE PARFUM

This perfume would suit loads of young girls as an everyday perfume since it has both floral and citrus undertones that blend so well together. The 30 ml that I own also has lasted me AGES, since you only need a few sprays for it to last all day. That's another positive! You will definitely be able to smell the scent on yourself throughout the day, so its worth every penny.

I have a feeling that I have the old packaging for this perfume since I've had it for so long, so I'll leave a link for anyone who wants to know its current look. The scent also has a tiny bit of a musk undertone to give it that romantic feel, so if you're looking for an easy romantic perfume, this one is your best pick!



THE BODY SHOP
ATLAS MOUNTAIN ROSE EAU DE TOILETTE

This is the cheapest fragrance out of the bunch and is an amazing buy for rose or floral lovers! The thing I love about it most is that it isn't an overpowering or sick scent of rose, its light enough to spray all over for a day fragrance. For anyone looking for a fresh fragrance, this one would be great, especially as we go into Spring.

The only downside I have is that the scent doesn't last as long as the others, but it does stay on for a reasonable amount of time. If I'm honest I never even knew that The Body Shop sell fragrances, but so far so good, I'm impressed!



MARC JACOBS
DAISY EAU DE PARFUM

I am in love with the design of this perfume bottle but annoyingly it was limited edition!! Although the original daisy bottle is still gorgeous. This fragrance is such a talked about perfume on YouTube and loads of other social media platforms, and there's a reason for it! Its perfect for both day and night, with that subtle undertone of floral Violet with Strawberry and added musk. Its the best combination of sweet and bitter (if that's the right word for a perfume) so it would be great for any woman of any age!

It has amazing lasting power and I love wearing it on special days out, makes me feel all fancy! So if you want a perfume with a good mix of fresh and fancy, go for this!



PACO RABANNE
LADY MILLION EAU DE PARFUM

This is probably one of the most popular perfumes out there and believe me, it has a high price for a purpose! If you want a sexy and sultry perfume that is still feminine, you need this. Regardless of your age, this is bound to suit you and is great for day, but I LOVE to wear it at night. It's also an easily recognisable fragrance due to how popular it is and its lasting power, I can always smell it on my coat days later!

It is described as a 'fresh woody floral' with undertones of bitter orange, but have a smell of this in store and you will love it guaranteed. Mine's pretty much finished so I'm waiting to finally get another, but if I'll leave a link for anyone who's interested.





That's my four most favourite perfumes that pretty much make up my proud perfume collection. I hope you all found a perfume that matched your personality and taste best, let me know your favourite perfume in the comments below!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment