Wednesday 8 March 2017

REVIEW & SWATCHES: Stila Glitter Liquid Eye Shadow




My mum gifted me with a couple of the NEW Stila Magnificent Metals Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadows - I had only seen a couple of tutorials on You Tube where beauty gals had used these and I knew I needed them. I must say though that they're pretty pricey for what they are, retailing at £23 each, but if you love glitter like I do then you will LOVE these. It's like applying a loose glitter but in liquid form!


There are 8 shades in the range - I have the shades Diamond Dust (silver) and Smoky Storm (bronze). 
You apply them with a doe foot applicator (so like a lip gloss). You can literally dab on one dot of the product and then blend it out with your finger to get a sheer wash of pigment and glitter. OR you can apply layers of the product to get a full opaque pigment with maximum glitter. 
They apply wet and then dry within a few minutes.
They definitely give off a lot of glitter - which I love. I used the Diamond Dust shade the other day and even the day after I had specs of glitter on my face, even in my eyebrow! But the glitter remnants are easy to get off with makeup remover.




SWATCHES OF 'DIAMOND DUST'


Above is a sheer application and bottom is an opaque application of 2 layers.

SWATCHES OF 'SMOKY STORM'


Above is a sheer application and bottom is an opaque application of 2 layers.

I'll have a makeup look coming up on my instagram @fabuleusebeauty very soon, showcasing the Diamond Dust liquid eye shadow! I loved it, it looked so intense and stayed on literally all night.

Overall, if you love glitter then I'd highly recommend picking up one of these Stila Magnificent Metals Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadows. You can wear them super sheer for everyday wear or for a toned down night look, but then you can also pack it on for a full glam look. I literally don't have any complaints?! I've worn them alone, so with no powder eye shadow underneath, and they were still 100% opaque all night long. I think they'd also make a great present for someone!

I hope you found the blog post useful and if you have any questions, leave them in the comments below or message me on Instagram or via email. I'll speak to you all in my next post!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment