Thursday 12 March 2015

March Birchbox Review

Normally I do these Birchbox reviews on a Sunday, because I don't consider them as good of quality for my weekly Thursday posts. BUT this week I am away in Wales for the Duke of Edinburgh award during Wednesday - Saturday, so all I could manage to schedule for my Thursday post was a quick Birchbox review, sorry!
If you don't already know, Birchbox is a monthly box subscription where you receive at least 5 sample products ranging from beauty, hair care and skincare. It costs £10 per month + £2.95 P&P, and allows you to try out new products!








The March box was in collaboration with Habitat, an interior design company - hence the funky packaging! Above you can see the product samples I received, and to be honest, I was pleased with 50% of the box...

The Benefit Roller Lash Mascara sample I was SO happy about because it's brand new and us Birchbox subscribers were able to choose which Benefit mascara sample we'd like in March, so I was quick to choose Roller Lash!
I'm also super excited to try the Phillip Kingsley Elasticizer because people rave about it on Youtube, so hopefully it does wonders to my hair.
The Catherine Malandrino perfume is actually amazing, it honestly smells SO sexy and I'm really tempted to buy it on the Birchbox e-shop with my points!

The other samples I wasn't too excited about, especially the Tanning Oil since I have Asian skin and don't really want to tan... Nonetheless it was still a pretty good box and I'll get use out of most of the products!


I think I'm going to unsubscribe from Birchbox, only because I don't have tons of money left over each month to spend on things that I don't necessarily need. I still love Birchbox regardless though - check out their #sampleselfie competition on Instagram, because I actually won a full size product from posting a pic! I'll most probably subscribe again though in Summer!

If you'd like to subscribe to Birchbox and receive £5 worth of points to spend on their website, I'll leave my personal referral link here.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment