Tuesday 17 February 2015

February Birchbox Review






Here's a mini blogpost on my February Birchbox for those interested on what I receive monthly, or are interested in subscribing!
 
In case you didn't know about Birchbox, it is a monthly beauty subscription that costs £10 + £2.95 P&P per month. Each month holds a different theme and you receive a variety of makeup, hair care, skincare and sometimes FOOD! Each month you receive at least 5 samples, sometimes even full size products!

The theme for the February box was 'Birchbox Loves' situated around Valentines Day. So Birchbox gave all their subscribers some of the most loved products that people love, more like staple products that we all need. ALSO, everyone received at least two makeup samples!

I LOVED this month's box since there wasn't a single product that I wouldn't use - it was defo worth the money. You can see the products and names in the pictures above, but my favourites so far are the Caudalie Serum and The Balm Lip Stain. But nonetheless, I honestly love every single product and couldn't be happier!

If you'd like to subscribe then I'll leave my personal link here - where if you subscribe via this link, you'll receive £5 worth of points to spend on the https://birchbox.co.uk/shop e-shop!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment