Monday 4 August 2014

Mendhi & Bio Sculpture Gels


I recently went to an Indian wedding and had some mendhi done, and then as soon as I got home I had Bio Sculpture gels done for my upcoming holiday. So I thought I'd do a short blog post showing them off!
I'm obsessed with getting mendhi/henna done on my hands, I can't wait till the day I get married haha! The lady that did mine was great, but there are so many great artists on instagram - one woman that is AMAZING is mendhibyshahima on instagram. She has no idea who I am but I know for a fact that I'm having her for my wedding when I'm older, so if anyone is looking for someone great then check her out!
The Bio Sculpture gels I have on were done by my mum's friend and they are just a particular brand of gel nail polish, but they're so so good. She came round to our house with her whole kit and charges £25 for hands or £35 for hands and feet - if anyone is interested, then please email me for her contact details.

These Bio Sculpture gels are seriously fab because they last for at least 6 weeks; mine last summer lasted for 2 months until I had to wipe them off for school. Its just a gel polish which you paint onto your nails, but its so tough and strong that you have to take it off by the foil technique and it strengthens your nails at the same time.


This summer I went for a different colour than usual, a gorgeous pastel green (100 pistachio green by Bio Sculpture) and I love it! I will update you all on how long it lasts in a couple months.




I'll insert two pictures of my Bio Sculpture gels from last summer which I had on for a period of 2 months - and yes my nails were a lot longer last year, I miss them!




So as you can see from the gap between my cuticle and the polish in the second picture, they really did grow and stay put, whilst no nails broke.

Like I said, in a few months I'll do a post with two comparison pictures of my current gels, but I recommend them to anyone who is going on holiday and hates chipping!


Please leave any feedback in the comments
xoxo



2 comments:

  1. Really interesting blog post, well written and concise, love the mint colour you chose for your nails!

    ReplyDelete