Friday 8 August 2014

Wedding Lookbook

Sorry for the lack of posts recently, I've been away on holiday but I'm now back! I thought I'd do a post on my outfits from the wedding I attended just before my holiday, in case anyone was interested in how I styled them and the makeup I paired them with.
DAY ONE




That evening was the pre-wedding party, so I went for a super blinged black and silver indian suit, known as a frock suit. It also had an open back, making it more modernised.


For jewellery, I wore a silver tikka/centre headpiece I purchased from a store in Southall since I'm not that great at doing hair, so the tikka jazzed up the simple hair. It was sliding around on my forehead a bit though, so I'd recommend using some eyelash glue to stick it down. Additionally, I wore some chunky silver bangles also purchased from Southall

For makeup I went for a subtle silver smoky eye, since I left the liquid liner and smudged some pencil on my upper lash line instead, whilst leaving the falsies. However, I went for a tad more blush and a pinky nude lip, so the whole look was great!


DAY TWO 



For this day, I wore a cotton but printed indian suit, since the event was slightly casual, with some gold jewellery and a bronzy eye.

My jewellery was a matching gold tikka/centre headpiece and necklace set, purchased from Southall, which I received loads of compliments on and it was so affordable! I also wore some chunky gold bangles, similar to the silver ones.


DAY THREE







This day was the wedding day and the first picture is from the Gurdwara/Temple morning. Sadly I don't have any pictures of my outfit but I wore a green and gold indian suit.

For the afternoon hall party, I wore a gorgeous pink and green sari purchased from Variety Silk House in Wembley. For the entire day I wore the same tikka and necklace set and bangles from the previous day - I recommend getting jewellery and bangles in both gold and silver as you'll then have jewellery that can match any coloured outfit!

For my makeup I went a lot more bold with a gold smoky eye to match both outfits and liner and lashes, the lot! Thanks to my MAC Fix + Spray, the makeup lasted all day and still looked perfect by the end.


For any questions about makeup products used on certain days, please leave them in the comments!
xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment