Friday 1 August 2014

Ray Ban Green Mirrored Aviators DUPE




I have seen the Green Mirrored Aviators from Ray Ban EVERYWHERE since Spring, on celebrities, youtubers, bloggers, randoms on instagram, literally EVERYONE has them and they look so good! But I don't have that sort of money to spend on a pair on sunglasses, so for ages I was hunting down a cheaper alternative.

Then one day, I came across these in New Look and was amazed at how similar they were for only £4.99.

Obviously I can't physically compare them to the Ray Bans but they are definitely sturdy and of good quality, since I've kept them in my huge handbag for weeks and they haven't broke. Also, the green mirror is definitely eye-catching like the Ray Bans - you can even see me mirrored in the sunglasses when taking pictures haha!


Do remember that these are aviator style so they will come across a bit bigger than other sunglasses, especially on me because I have a tiny head. However, I don't care and still wear them!

So if you're on the hunt for some Ray Ban dupes then have a look at these New Look ones! They might be out of stock at the moment since they're such a popular bargain, but be patient and visit the link every now and then in case they come back.











Also, have a look on sites like ASOS and majority of clothing sites since they may have some similar for an affordable price!


Please leave any feedback or relative links for some Ray Ban dupes in the comments
xoxo


1 comment: