Monday 28 July 2014

REVIEW & SWATCHES: Tanya Burr Nail Polish (Mini Marshmallows)



Tanya Burr, successful youtuber and blogger is someone that I consistently watch and was so excited about her nail polish and lip gloss range to release! At the moment, I have one of her nail polishes called 'Mini Marshmallows' which I purchased from Feel Unique, but I'm definitely looking to buy more!


Firstly, I like how the packaging is sophisticated but still cute with the heart design, however my lid came off of the actual nail polish brush holder. Although that might have been because mine wasn't glued on very well!

The colour is a soft baby pink which can be sheer or built up to be opaque which I achieved with two coats, so therefore the formula is very rich and pigmented for only £5.99. It glided onto the nails very well and settled nicely, although I saw a couple bubbles on a few nails after a while. But those were only noticeable up close, no bother!

I think this colour is perfect for someone at school since you could get away with wearing it with one coat and it will suit anyone young! Additionally, if you're looking for a neutral but pretty nail colour, that is still affordable, then I'd definitely recommend this.

Tanya Burr did a great job and I've heard the lipglosses are equally good, so have a look on Feel Unique and other sites to purchase them. Also, search around in any Superdrug stores you go in!













Check out the great deals that Feel Unique do, especially 3 for 2 including Tanya Burr products.
P.S. excuse my bad looking cuticles...


Please leave any feedback and your thoughts on the Tanya Burr range in the comments
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. The lid is supposed to come off of the one in the bottle, it's like the old Calvin Klein nail polish and the Chanel nail polish bottle. I have the exact same nail polish and I have the same.

    ReplyDelete