Wednesday 23 July 2014

Affordable Cotton Bud Holder


Here is a quick post on my new addition to my dressing table, something SUPER affordable but cute, this Acrylic Cotton Bud Holder I purchased from Amazon.
I was bored of having my cotton buds in a standard cardboard pot so I searched online for a cheap but classy way to store them. The majority that were similar to my current one were way over-priced, so I went along to Amazon and found this one only priced at £3.66!
Since it is so cheap, of course it is made of standard plastic (nothing fancy like glass) but it does the job of storing them well!













I'd definitely recommend this Acrylic Cotton Bud Holder from Amazon for anyone interested in an affordable but cute desk accessory!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Whats your shade in your true match foundation? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use the shade Golden Beige W3 but I can only use that when I'm not tanned from the sun, otherwise it wont match my body, so mostly in Winter :) Sometimes I mix it with darker foundations x

      Delete