Monday 11 August 2014

My Holiday to Turkey




I recently came back from a 7 night stay in Antalya, Turkey which was my second time there and was amazing!

The majority of Antalya hotels have similar entertainment but it is unlike any other city that I've been too. The staff provide 24/7 entertainment for both adults and children and you'll never get bored at any resort that you stay at - we only left the resort once to check out the shops.

Turkey is also known for providing amazing fake bags of good quality, not that I bought any myself, but if you're interested in any then defo go to Turkey!

For our second time, we decided to stay at the Limak Lara De Luxe Hotel and it was beautiful. With a number of pools, tons of food variety and great entertainment from morning till night, it was worth the money. So if anyone is thinking of a place to go for a relaxing family holiday but still want to have loads of fun whilst staying all-inclusive, then visit Antalya!

















Only sad thing about the holiday is that my New Look Mirrored Aviators, featured in a previous post, got washed away in the sea! I'm now on the hunt for another pair of Ray Ban Dupes...
I'll have a lookbook from my holiday coming up soon, but in the meantime, please leave any feedback in the comments!
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment