Wednesday 1 February 2017

The Return Of Fabuleuse Beauty!


oh my god, it feels so weird to be typing a blog post?! HEY EVERYONE, how are you all doing??? I am alive and have returned to my blog after a year and a half, so exciting!

If you follow me on Instagram then you would know that around the time that I stopped blogging and Fab Beauty (temporarily) died, I first started University. I seriously thought that I could maintain my blog and do posts once a week, but Uni was so overwhelming that it was impossible. It wasn't a problem with workload, because obvi it's first year lol so work wasn't a stress at the beginning, but my first year was so busy socially and in terms of events and just adjusting to the Uni lifestyle. Also, after having blogged for so long (I made 65 blog posts, woah), writing blog posts sadly started to feel like a chore. It felt like another piece of homework that I had to do when I got home, so it wasn't all that fun anymore </3 That's why I decided to stop blogging and not force myself to produce blog posts every week, when really they ended up becoming quite shitty.

If any of you are wondering if anything has changed or happened while I've been gone, well there isn't much :( I started my Psychology undergraduate degree at the University of Warwick in October 2015, and oh I've actually been blogging as the Psychology Student Blogger for Warwick Uni since then so you can have a read of my blog posts if you like - they're not that fab so please don't judge me. I completed my first year of Uni, went to Tenerife in the summer of 2016, OMG I met Nikkie Tutorials!!! um then I turned 20 years old in September 2016 sad times no longer a teen, and now I'm in my second year of Uni. My life is pretty dull but go check out my Instagram @fabuleusebeauty if you want to see actual pictures of my life over the past year and a half (mainly makeup looks tbh).

HOWEVER, after a super long break - probably too long - I AM BACK! I've had constant mini thoughts about relaunching my blog; I've really missed it and being able to make posts that could help you guys. On Instagram there's only so much that I can show and demonstrate, so I felt like my blog needed a comeback. You all also gave me so much support with my blog posts, so I felt like it was a shame to throw it away. So I decided that now, in the new year (I'm a bit delayed I know please I had a Jan exam and assignments), 2017, Fabuleuse Beauty BLOG VERSION would return, yasss new year new me.

I'm so excited to make blog posts again - I already have a mini list of ideas, along with some  pictures taken for two upcoming posts, I'm actually impressed with myself. The goal is to keep the blog going and then maybe force myself to start You Tube in the summer, if I can be brave enough, because I still find it difficult to actually teach stuff via blog pictures. But, I'll see how it goes over the next few months!

This time around, I'm not going to force myself to stick to a blog post schedule. I'm just going to post whenever I can, whether thats 3 times a week or 3 times a month. I don't want to make any promises because that way, I can make good quality blog posts that I'm always happy with and I won't get stressed! My Uni work load can change at any time, I reckon that in March I'll be dying with a ton of end of term deadlines so don't be surprised if I disappear for a bit...

Although I'm so super excited to be blogging again, if any of you have any requests for blog posts then leave them in the comments below, or comment on my Instagram/send a message or email me! I'm open to all ideas, and not just beauty stuff - so anything! I shall see you all in my next blog post - I'll be announcing when each blog post goes live on my Instagram and Twitter so follow me on there to stay updated. LOVE YOU ALL!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment